Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Current Positions

Hey Everyone,

Its summer again! Took some time from posting to this blog, though I might start again. Currently trading a macro economic outlook combined with technical analysis.

Long 5000 UUP avg. @ 21.32
Long 1000 TLT @ 94.04
Long 500 DIA avg. @ 125.48

I am long the dollar coming out of QE2 and because of growing european fears. I am also long the bond market for the same reason of european debt problems, and I believe last weeks sell off was over extended.

I am long the dow jones to hedge my bearish economy out look. It has also been out performing compared to other indexes.

Julian

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julian, I just want to say your parents must be very proud of you, I cant wait to see my Kids grow up to be as good as you. My name is Jorge Rodriguez I'm from Miami fl, but I reside in NY. I'm currently working with Starling Cap, We lend money to start up companies or companies who cant get the banks to give them money. If you come across friends or persons that need this type of help please feel free to contact me anytime i will set you up a commission depending on the loan and you can make 50,to 100,000 in just one deal.

    Requirements:

    CIS
    color copy of passports of all principals
    Executive summary for project
    List of permanent and temporary jobs formed and/or provided
    Proof of funds for Escrow requirement

    Jorge Rodriguez
    Starling Capital Group
    917-5697355

    ReplyDelete